We care about you!
Room 111 & 112
9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
The office helps develop a positive university environment through its?services and?programs.?
- Compass?Case Management: ?Provides one-on-one support to UB students who are working through a difficult situation that is significantly impacting their ability to be successful at UB.? OSS helps students identify and connect with resources that can assist them in working through their situation while making positive choices that support their goals.??
- Disability and Access Services: ??Provides equal access for students with documented disabilities to university educational programs, activities and facilities. We support students by providing reasonable and appropriate accommodations for temporary or permanent disabilities, helping them develop self-advocacy skills, and connecting them with both university and community resources.
- Student Assistance Program (SAP): ?Contact the SAP to receive accessible support from a Student Care Coordinator, a master's-level clinician. The Student Care Coordinator will confidentially assess your challenge, assist with any emergencies and connect you with the appropriate resources. The Student Care Coordinator then becomes your personal point of contact and will keep in touch to ensure you are able to navigate all aspects of your life successfully.?The Student Care Coordinator will work to provide students with up to five individual counseling or mental health service sessions and help connect students with other options if long term support is needed.?
To Contact the SAP:
Download the App by searching BHSAPP in the App Store or Google Play
For more information visit www.17guagua.com.cn/StudentAssistance
- Care Team:?The Care Team is comprised of a group of university professionals who respond to students exhibiting signs of difficulty or who have demonstrated a pattern of?out-of-character and/or concerning behavior. Individuals brought to the attention of the team are?provided support and connected with resources to assist them in working through the obstacle and in meeting?university expectations.
- Community Standards:?Educates students about making informed decisions and the importance of acting with integrity and respect. OSS coordinates the adjudication process for student conduct concerns (academic integrity, code of conduct, student sexual misconduct) and provides educational opportunities to foster a positive university environment.?